1. The Faribault County Fair Board of Directors reserves the final and absolute right to interpret these rules and regulations and determine all matters, questions, and differences in regard thereto or otherwise arising out of an incident at the fair.
2. The management reserves the right to amend or add to these rules as in its judgement, may deem advisable.
3. Any person who violates any rules will forfeit any and all privileges and premiums and be subject to such penalty as the governing board may order.
4. Greatest possible care will be executed by the management to protect a patron of the Faribault County Fair, each individual will be held personally responsible for any injury.
5. The Faribault County Agricultural Society assumes no liability for loss or damage to any property of the concessionaire, exhibitor, or patron due to theft, fire, tornado, weather condition, or other causes.
6. Persons having claims against the society must present them to the board within fifteen (15) days after the last day of the fair in writing.
7. Two approved areas for consuming alcoholic beverages only are the Veterans Memorial Building west of the Grandstand and the track area in front of the Grandstand during a concert. Having and consuming alcoholic beverages or other chemical substances on any other fairground premises is not allowed.
8. Distributing advertising materials on the fairgrounds can only be from a paid exhibit area. Posting on fairgrounds property is not permitted.
9. NO PARKING ON GROUNDS - Authorized vehicles will only be allowed on the fairgrounds during the fair. Shuttles will be available to transport individuals (Fair-goers, exhibitors, and vendors) to many locations as needed. Each shuttle location will be clearly marked.
No pets, Skateboards, Roller Skates, In-Line Skates, or Bicycles. Pet exceptions...
10. Certified service animals (Proper Identification Required) for individuals with disabilities.
11. Dogs or other pets may be allowed when part of an exhibition or demonstration of show and shall be removed immediately following the event.
12. Use of roller skates, in-line skates, bicycles, or skateboards SHALL NOT BE PERMITTED on the Faribault County Fairgrounds except as authorized in agreement executed by the Fair Board.